In case of a personal injury of any type, we need the best injury attorney to represent our interests. By trusting their expertise, we expect that our interests will be duly and fairly met. However, in some cases, one may wish to switch to a different personal injury attorneybecause of various reasons. But, is that possible? As per the rules of the law, it is, however, with a few limitations. Here’s all you need to know about it.
Firstly, what are the situations under which one would want to switch from one injury attorney to another? Here are a few scenarios:
- The client has a disagreement with the injury attorney’s approach to the case.
- The personal injury attorney is not responsive, that is, does not return phone calls, emails, or attend meetings.
- The lawyer is taking too long to move forward with the case.
- There is a lack of trust between the client and the injury attorney.
- The personal injury attorney is compelling the client to take a settlement they don’t want.
- The injury attorney refuses to move forward with your case due to some challenge at their end.
- The personal injury attorney does not have adequate experience in handling a case of a specific nature, for example, slip and fall or a car accident claim.
If you’re looking to switch your personal injury lawyer anywhere in New York, whether Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, or Long Island, the process is simple and straightforward, but it is important that you find a replacement beforehand. This will ensure that the case continues to progress without any unnecessary delays. Moreover, it is possible to switch your personal injury lawyer even after the legal process has started.
You can switch your personal injury attorney for any kind of case, whether it is a sports injury, a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall, or even an injury at work. As long as you’ve been injured due to someone’s negligence, you can get the injury attorney of your choice. If you’re unhappy with them, you should be able to switch them at any point.
It is always advisable to work with a personal injury attorney from a reputed law firm whom you trust to deliver as per your expectations. Having a good injury attorney is the first and most critical step to get the settlement you deserve regardless of the nature and complications involved in the case.
If you or someone you know needs the best injury attorney anywhere in New York state, contact Siler & Ingber today. We are present in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Long Island. Call us on 1-877-529-4343 or complete our online form on this page to schedule a case evaluation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys. Our consultation is free and we do not charge a fee unless we win your case.