November is a time for friends, family, and giving. In an effort to giving-back and thanking our community, we are once again holding a FREE Thanksgiving Pie Giveaway. This is not a gimmick or a contest, we just want to do something nice. We have partnered up with another local business that helps people following a car accident, V&J Autobody. Together we are reaching out to the community and giving back, and here’s why!
- It just feels good. Knowing that we’ve helped someone in their most vulnerable state is a reward in its own right. Knowing that our past clients chose us when they didn’t have to makes it even better.
- By helping others, we’re able to strengthen our community. There’s more than enough news stories out there that talk about danger, poverty, violence, and crime in New York. Sometimes we need just a little bit of good news to get us through the day.
- We love meeting new people, which helps us stretch further into our community.
- We wouldn’t be here without you. Building a business is no easy task. It takes hard work, determination, focus, the right resources, and people believing in your services enough to take that leap of faith to trust you with their problems. The more people we serve, the more connected we feel to people all around New York.
Free Pies for Your Thanksgiving Gathering
Because we’re in the giving spirit, both Siler & Ingber and V&J Autobody Inc. are hosting a meet and greet event to giveaway pies and fun swag!
On Wednesday, November 27, we’ll be giving away free pies! Only one pie per person.
Pie pickup will be between 11 am and 2 pm at:
V&J Autobody Inc.
941 Wellwood Ave.
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Here’s How to Order Your FREE Pie:
- Follow & Like our Facebook page and V&J Autobody
- Private message us from Facebook messenger your First Name, Last Name, email address and type of pie (choose between apple, pumpkin, blueberry, and cherry).
- Visit us on Wednesday, November 27 to pick up your pie!
It’s that easy. Thanks again for all you have done for us. Now it’s our turn to give back to you.
The Impact Of Marijuana Legalization
Would New York legalizing recreational marijuana increase road accidents? We took a look at the stats in our latest study.View Study
The Law Office of Siler & Ingber, LLP
301 Mineola Blvd. Mineola, NY 11501
Subscribe to our NewsletterSubscribe
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!