When we get injured and think of taking a legal route, we often think of hiring a personal injury law firm. While most injury law firms may be able to help, you should consider hiring a firm that has the trial experience and results of winning cases specific to the type of accident you have been injured in. It is important to select a firm that knows how to protect your rights specific to the type of accident you have been in and fight for the compensation and justice you deserve.
Often, we think of road accidents as just car accidents, but there are many different types of motor vehicle accidents which can cause you to be injured, needing legal action. Here are a few types of accidents and types of lawyers who can help you out!
- Trucking accident injury lawyer– An accident with a semi-truck or an 18-wheeler can be terrifying, especially for the people in the smaller vehicle. Such an accident can lead to devastating physical injuries and mental trauma which can impact your finances terribly. In such a case, it is recommended to work with a trucking accident injury lawyer who is well aware of the trucking company’s insurance protocols and other details dealing with a lawsuit against a commercial entity.
- Bus accident lawyer– If a bus accident has left you injured, either as a passenger or as a fellow driver on the road, you deserve compensation for your injuries and other costs you may incur. Bus accidents usually involve public transportation buses, but you could also have been injured in a wreck with a school or private bus. These details can have an impact on who the at-fault parties might be and how your claim needs to be handled. Our bus accident lawyer can help you navigate through these issues and get you the compensation for your injury.
- Lyft car accident lawyer– If you use rideshare transportation, such as Lyft and end up in a car accident, it can be rather confusing about how to go about filing a claim and securing compensation if you have sustained injuries. If you’ve been injured as a passenger, the case might be straightforward, but could be complicated if you’re injured as a fellow driver on the road. Hire our Lyft car accident lawyer that has the experience to help you though the process.
- Motorcycle accident lawyer– As a motorcyclist on the road, especially highways, one has to be doubly careful about their safety. Being a victim of a motorcycle accident due to someone’s negligence could leave you catastrophically injured and facing many challenges. Your recovery could be long and painful. It also can cause financial hardship including massive medical bills. Moreover, in such accidents, insurers of the at-fault party like to put blame on the motorcycle rider and play along the negative stereotypes associated with people who choose to drive a two-wheeler. A motorcycle accident lawyer can help you protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve without the accountable party holding you responsible.
- Bicycle accident lawyer–Choosing to cycle to get around town over other forms of transportation on the road should not leave you vulnerable to accidents. Unfortunately, bicycle accidents have become more common, especially in busy cities. Sharing the road is always a risk and serious injuries can occur from negligent drivers involving a bicycle accident. In such a scenario, you should be duly compensated. Get in touch with our bicycle accident lawyer to know more.
Now you know, it is important to choose the right lawyer to suit the type of accident you were involved in. Whether you are looking for a trucking accident injury lawyer or a Lyft accident lawyer, we are here to support you through the process.
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident and needs a winning law firm, contact us today. Reach out to Siler & Ingber by either calling us on 1-877-529-4343 or completing our online form on this page to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation with one of our experienced injury lawyers.